Psalm 150 (The Message)

Hallelujah!
Praise God in his holy house of worship, praise him under the open skies; Praise him for his acts of power, Praise him for his magnificent greatness; Praise with a blast on the trumpet, praise by strumming soft strings; Praise him with castanets and dance, praise him with banjo and flute; Praise him with cymbals and a big bass drum, praise him with fiddles and mandolin. Let every living, breathing creature praise God!
Hallelujah!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Note From Some Fans

We received this over at our Myspace page from the girls in the pictures at the end of the last post...

"Oh my goodness I saw y'all at relay for life in Gallatin...I was one of the wet dancers!!!! I'm in those pictures!! Y'all were awesome!!"
********************************************************************************
"We loved y'all's band! And we had so much fun!!! I wore my shirt today and put y'alls CD on my ipod! I'm glad I'm y'alls friend!! I hope we talk! Love y'all, Jade"
*********************************************************************************

We love you guys too! Thanks for helping make a wet night a lot of fun! Hopefully we will see you all again soon!

No comments: