Psalm 150 (The Message)

Hallelujah!
Praise God in his holy house of worship, praise him under the open skies; Praise him for his acts of power, Praise him for his magnificent greatness; Praise with a blast on the trumpet, praise by strumming soft strings; Praise him with castanets and dance, praise him with banjo and flute; Praise him with cymbals and a big bass drum, praise him with fiddles and mandolin. Let every living, breathing creature praise God!
Hallelujah!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Some Days Will Last In Your Memories Forever

This is part of an e-mail I sent to the band this morning...

I hope you are all as proud as I am to have been a part of both the Homecoming in Cookeville as well as the incredible night at Word Of Life. I wish you all could have stayed through the end. To say we made an impression would be an understatement. Pastor Arthur has asked us to return to do the next Praise and Worship concert but he also wants us to do a Sunday Morning service as well. This is a huge deal! And honestly something I had not expected. You all took that extra step last night and were on the top of your game and proved that X-ALT! can stand with the best! God has blessed us and continues to do so and I truly hope you all felt God moving through us and through that church last night. God was there and let all of us know it!

I'm still reeling from our day yesterday, especially our appearance at Word Of Life Christian Center last night. When I've had more sleep I'll post pictures and video for the appearances and do my best to describe what was a totally un-describable evening of worship.

God Bless
Vince

No comments: